I got that Summertime Madness

I can dream that it's Summertime already right?
Well my SLavatar is all summered up and I'm loving the vibe!! Not so long ago someone told me, "if you got it, flaunt it" So I figured, what the hell, I'm flaunting my shizzle, so here we are, flaunting it up summerstyle......


Events Covered:::
OMG - Oh My Gacha! @ Jersey Shore
TDR Fusion


THE BODY:
Skin: Essences - Emma *noisette* @ TDR
Shape: .tsg. Luna Shape
Eyes: Izzie's - Sad Eyes *blue*
Lolas Tango Mirage
*L.inc* Phat Azz

THE OUTFIT:
Top: [AB]@ Hunt For The Cure
Pants: .S&C. Cherry Pie

THE ACCESSORIES:
Horns: Tabou Irresistible :: Brown Horn Belted @ OMG- Oh My Gacha!
Tattoo: - .HoD. - Fallen Tattoo Set
Teeth: DeeTaleZ Teeth & Tongue Piercing
Rings: [geek.] Atrim460 Ring -Pak- White @ OMG- Oh My Gacha!
Hair: MINA Hair - Noor - Ombres 1.0 [wear me] @ TDR 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments