MC FASHION EVENTS PRESENTS.....DARK MATTER & AURA BLUE

Haiii guys,
wow I'ma just start with this:::: My RL is so hectic right now, like, my 1 year old has to have an operation on his voice box next week so as you can guess I'm alittle pre-occupied with RL, but getting round to blog as much as I possibly can. With that being said, here are some awesome outfits you can get from the MC FASHION EVENTS-Be My Valentine Event right now:
This very beautiful mesh Bra and Knicks is from AURA BLUE and can be purchased NOW from MC Fashions:

This sexy outfit is from DARK MATTER and is 100% mesh and very cute to boot <3
Now, DARK MATTER are also offering a free item: See Below:
This outfit is called Valentines Latex and Lace and is FREE, mhmm I said FREE <3

Tysm to DARK MATTER and AURA BLUE <3


You Might Also Like

0 Comments