DRESSING FOR MY OWN PLEASURE

Haiii again lovelies
Just a thought here... Do you dress for yourselves or do you dress for others? Me? I dress for myself, granted in RL I wear nothing but comfy clothes, because I'm a mother of a 14month old and well, if I even attempt to wear anything decent, his sticky food covered hands are ALL OVER MY CLOTHES lol sooo I don't bother.. But in SL, now that's where I dress for Success, and well Loordes Of London have some dress for success clothing right here
Dress: Loordes of London-The Maclaine Special-Charcoal
Earrings: Loordes of London-Jabberwocky Earrings-#4 1
Boots: *Siria's Design* Cool Boots Grey
ALL ABOVE---AVAILABLE AT LIKE SALES ROOM
Hair: [MAG] BLAIR [gift]
Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural dark @ The Skin Fair 2014
Shape: .tsg. Luna Shape

You Might Also Like

0 Comments