IN THE ARMS OF THE MAN I LOVE

I know I don't normally do this, but I am in one of those moods where I just want to sit in my husbands arms and cuddle, so I brought him online and decided to do a couple postie
While he checks up what he's wearing I will give you a quick run-down of what I'm wearing <3
On Me:::
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Hill - Dreads series - Pack (unpacked)
Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural dark @ The Skin Fair 2014
Top: .: LIKE DESIGN :.  Jade Honey Shirt (unpacked) @ LIKE Sales Room
Shorts: M-NUS - Mesh Shorty Blue LIKE Sales Room
Socks: !Lilicious Skull Sockies Pink
Shoes: Flite. - Pilots (Highriders) Rare Pink 2.0 SOLD OUT
On Him:::
Hair: Action-Jamie
Skin: BIRTH Fang Skin LM UNKNOWN
Top: RAZOR- Luck Of The Irish Gacha
Jeans: Nerd Monkey Wrecking Pants
Shoes: Flite. Clearports
Ring: Reckless Kush bone crusher
Tattoo: Wicked Tattoos-Born Evil

You Might Also Like

0 Comments