IT'S THE SUMMER OF LOVE

Haiiiiiiii lovelies
OMGAWD AsHmOoT are taking part in LIKE Sales Room, and omg the items for sale are absolutely gorgeous. So summery and all round sexy, this is my OUTFIT of the DAY. I literally don't want to take it off but I have to for my other posties SOOOOO when I have done my posts, on goes my AsHmOoT outfit again hehe
Wanna see?
Bet you thought I'd never get round to it :P
Hair: [MAG] BLAIR [gift]
Dress: AsHmOoT_SS Coll_FROU FROU_Minidress_Azure&Orange  LIKE Sales Room
Purse: AsHmOoT_Acc Coll_Purse Bag_Sparckling_Indaco @ LIKE Sales Room
Shoes: AsHmOoT_SS Coll_Peep Toe Ankle Heels_Suede/Orange @ LIKE Sales Room

DEMO FOR ASHMOOT AVAILABLE AT THE ASHMOOT STAND

Skin: Lara Hurley-Ivy natural dark @ The Skin Fair 2014
Shape: .tsg. Luna Shape
Teeth: !(:::HR Comsmetics:::)!  Teeth Set

Just a bit of info:: LIKE Sales Room opening times::::::
→ROUND: 20.03.14 ------> 31/03/'14
TYSM ♥

You Might Also Like

0 Comments