MY BUNDLE OF CUTENESS

Halloooo lovely people
Well I have been practicing like mad with Photoshop lately and I think I'm doing ok, so I thought I would show off a little of those skills that I have acquired in this blog pic for NS.
The item I am showing off is some amazingly gorgeous and cute mesh shorts and omgawd there are so many colors you can chose from. 
Let's take a look...
 

Shorts: NS::  Mesh Cool Summer Short
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Petit Hair - Pastels @ The Arcade
Horns: [VN] Gacha Horns - Trickster 2 @ The Arcade
GamePad: [geek.] A Geek's Tragedy Pak -Blackout- @ Oneword
Pug: .Birdy. Puggly {Bunny} [BOX] RARE @ The Arcade
Shoes: *REIGN.- TRANCE HEELS- White @ WCF3

Please be aware, the SLurl I have given for The Arcade Gacha event takes you to an adjacent sim, due to region being full. But fear not, you can shop from where you land <3

You Might Also Like

0 Comments