MY FASHION...IN YOUR EYES

Heyyy everyone
I am going to be mega posting today, have so much to do, and enjoying it while I do it. Listening to a bit of Ellie Goulding (My gal) and watching uhm....Well.Uhmmmm.. Jake and the Neverland Pirates HAHAHA remember I do have a little 14 month old boy, these cartoons are NOT for me *glares*

Hair: [taketomi]_Sanae_Blacks (wear)
Dress: Uni-qu3 Mesh cofe-smooth-dress McFashion
Leg Tattoo: {PixelGeek} Quoted leg tattoo @ Wicked Elite
Poses: Vestige CHOLE 2 @ fi*Fridays
Dress: Uni-qu3 Mesh vinyl-fire-lace-dress- McFashion 
Poses: Vestige EMILY 2 @ fi*Fridays  
Outfit: Uni-qu3 Mesh rizing spring gift McFashion 
Poses: Vestige EMILY 1 fi*Fridays  
IT'S HUNT TIME!! 
Dress: Uni-qu3 Mesh spring-lover-egg-outfit-McFashion 
Poses: Vestige CHLOE I @ fi*Fridays  
TYSM ❤


You Might Also Like

0 Comments