ALL THE CUTENESS IN THE WORLD

HEYYYY EVERYONE
Sooo the sun WAS shining haha, it's got slightly grey and cold looking. BUT no fear, I will coninue on with the day and post to my hearts content, because it's what I do.
Since yesterdays Collaboration with the very gorgeous Melissa, I have been thinking about combining my blog with another. I don't know how I'd work it but I'm sure I'd find a way.
Anyway, in this post we have the amazing Purple Candy at THE KOLLECTIVE
Hair: *Milk* Hair~Dream Scene *Colors*
Face Jewelry: GDit Jewelry April @ THE KOLLECTIVE
Earrings: J&A Rock Couture Snake Earrings - Blue @ LSR
Collar: PERSONAL GIFT FROM !INFINITY TYSM 
Dress: ::Purple Candy::My Season Mesh Dress @ THE KOLLECTIVE
Shoes: *REIGN.- Bella Wedges- Black
Outfit: ::Purple Candy::April Lust @ THE KOLLECTIVE

You Might Also Like

0 Comments