FEELIN' THE BURN

Holy moly, so right now I am literally "Feelin' the burn. My hands feel like there on fire and my fingers gahhhh there so painful to touch. Iv'e blogged like a gazillion things today and I still have a gazillion MORE to blog haha. I'm a trucker..... MAYBE I should rename myself to "Trucker Lanny" and have a band hopin' sound like ChooChoo. Okayyyy I think all this has gone to my head alittle lol
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Moon Hair - Equinox @ Sailor Moon Fair
Head Dress: ~Tableau Vivant~ Moon Headdress - Princess Sailor Moon Fair
Top: Look*Me  Blouse Romina Mesh @ LIKE Sales Room
Bag: .Atomic. Scout Bag {Gacha} - 1 Sailor Moon Fair
Tattoo: ( M ) Mystery - freedom Tattoo W/PhatAzz Appliers @ Fashion Wardrobe
Skirt: Look*Me  Skirt Lolita Mesh LIKE Sales Room
Shoes: FLite. -Admirals White High Riders SOLD OUT

You Might Also Like

0 Comments