IT'S ALMOST CHOCOLATE TIME

Easterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, yummy chocolates, family time and lots and lots of chocolate... Oh wait, I already said chocolate HAHA, Sorry I like chocolate and so does my son :P
He get's so excited when I get him some chocolate, so Easter is going to be an exciting time for my baba. MCFashions still have some amazing designers talents on show, and I as a dedicated blogger am here to show you the sexy things you can purchase from this event
Ears: RO - Super Bass RAB 8 - Pink - Container @ Fameshed
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Valentin Hair - Summer Fameshed
Lipstick: BabyDoll. Daisy Lips Dk/Pink
Ring: {.::GFD::.} ~ Star T O Y Rings (Mesh) Sure your mom..." Hunt (1L$
Bracelets and Anklets: {.::GFD::.} ~ { R A D I O A C T I V E }Set ESCAPE 
Outfit: .:WinTeRwooD Designs:.Boho Summer Top/Shorts--Event Free Item! @ MCFashions
Shoes: !(HR 2.0)! PeepToe Wedge (Kiss Me) FOR SLINK HIGH FEET
Top: .:WinTeRwooD Designs:.Anna Top[Mesh] Fameshed
Pants: .:WinTeRwooD Designs:.White Linen Pants[Mesh] Fameshed

You Might Also Like

0 Comments