BEHIND THE MASK

So it seems my computer has a virus and can no longer run Google Chrome. Needless to say, I'm gutted. Google Chrome is my preferred choice, BUT with it not wanting to load a single thing, I've had to resort to the not so wonderful, Mozilla Firefox. God I am so upset. Well because of this amazing mood I am in, I decided to do a post featuring amazing hair from The Chapter Four and other awesome items
Hair: MINA - Mandy - Dark blond [wear me]-The Chapter Four
Mask: {.::GFD::.} ~ Mysterious Spring Headpiece GACHA-The Fantasy Room
Necklace: POMPOSITY - Motherly Love Necklace 1 (RARE) - 9th May
Tattoo: [E.F] Elven Warrior Tattoo
Top: PURPLE STAR FISHNET TOP
Pants: ! BD ! Fishnet Leggings - 9th May
Shoes: *Tentacio* Totomi sandal lila-The Chapter Four
Star Plant: Snugabugs - Happy STar Flower - 9th May
Cactus:  Snugabugs - Tea Cup Buddies - 9th May

You Might Also Like

0 Comments