BUNDLED UP

Halllooo lovelies
Well I may or may not have fallen asleep with my son lol. I can see it all now.. Dribbling. Omgawsh I'm thinking about my poor parents looking at me dribbling, mouth wide open and probably snoring very loudly haha but never mind it happens to the best of us :P
Well this post is for Cotton Candy Hunt starting 4th May so that's the main feature and we also have some very sexy hair from Ploom which is available at FAmeshed
 Ears: Kenvie. Pink Kitty Ears Gold&Silver TCCH
Horns: The Little Bat - TCCH
Hair: .ploom. for FaMeshed
Skin: .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Skye {Princess} Skin & Appliers TCCH
Top: ::TI:: The cotton candy outfit ( top+ pantie+ tattoo) TCCH
Sweater: [CA] Kawaii Sweater TCCH 
Jeans: [NV] 910 Jeans -Blue-
Shoes: REIGN.- GROUPIE WEDGES- FATPACK (SLINK HIGH AND MID)
Pose1: Liquid Motion Gift for Candy Hunt TCCH
Poses2-3: Glitterburps ~ Eilfie

You Might Also Like

0 Comments