FLY ON THE WINGS OF LOVE

Good morning lovelies
Well I am, yep you guessed it.......TIRED. My little monkey had me up at 8.15am shouting to go downstairs to play...Woah...Wait.....What...Mummy's tired go back to sleep. Pffft not a chance lol. Elegant.Filth have a new release at THE HO DEPOT in the form of an extremely sexy tattoo, comes with lolas, slink and wowmeh appliers too \o/ It's impressed me because I love tattoo's

 
Hair: little bones. West Coast/Les Garcons - Blondes The Chapter Four
Wings: Suicide Gurls - Discordia Wings The Dark Style Fair-May 17th ♥ ♥
Tattoo: [E.F] A Touch of Red Tattoo THE HO DEPOT ♥ ♥
Top: Love Zombie - Tube Top (Darks) THE HO DEPOT ♥ ♥
Jeans: .SALT - Skinnies Ripped [DENIM] THE HO DEPOT ♥ ♥
Shoes:!Lilicious Spike Heels Pink& Gold ♥ ♥
Poses: Elegant.Filth.Poses ♥ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 Comments