GEEKBOT PANDA

Omgawd I was honored when the notice popped up with a pack from GEEK. Mhmmm I said Geek. I quickly opened the box to see, what lies below in the picture. I am in absolute awe for having ONE opportunity to blog an item for Geek. So for that, I thank you :)
We also have some sexy panda hawtness from the amazing NS Cute store. These items from NS are available at COSMOPOLITAN ROOM and are the awesome price of 50$L per sweater

Hair: .ploom. Chance - Ploomage ♥ ♥
Geekbot: [geek.] Suave Geekbots Pak Pink FPF ♥ ♥
Hand Tattoo's:*PerveTTe* [Tattoo] Infinity CSR ♥ ♥
Sweater: NS::  Panda Sweater With Shirt CSR ♥ ♥
Jeans: [LDP] - Dirty - Long Jean BB&B ♥ ♥
Anklets: *PerveTTe* Adorable Anklet [Scull] BB&B ♥ ♥
Shoes: [LDP] -Hope Heels- High Slink Feet BB&B ♥ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 Comments