GIMME SOME PINK SUGAH

Boobs, Butts & Beyond is a Serage event and it runs from 9th - 30th May 2014
Pink Sugah is taking part in this amazing event and I have one of the exclusives. These dresses are absolutely adorable, and I remember a certain someone said "They might not be your cup of tea" BUT she has NO idea how much I adore her store. OOOOOOpppps I think now she might :P
Well anyhoo this event starts from 9th May, I know I stated this at the start but please know I will NOT be posting a SLurl to this event until the official start date. Just putting it out there :D

 Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 45 / NOIR
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Rima Darktan FATPACK
Dress: .::Pink Sugah::. Cooper - Minnie-AVAILABLE 9TH MAY ❤ TYSM ❤
Cozies: *REIGN.- Cozies- High Feet- Black
Shoes: *REIGN.- TRANCE 2.0 HEELS- Black/White
These are the other AMAZING designs you can also get from the event.
❤ TYSM ❤

You Might Also Like

0 Comments