I'M SILICONE FREE

Halloooo lovelies,
Hope your all having an awesome day/night so far. My hubby has taken some more amazing photo's for me again for this post. I'm so excited to use them, he has the most awesome viewer wooooooot. Were featuring more Funny Puppet Fair items in this post so let's take a look at what we have to offer in this postie




Hair: +Spellbound+ Serenity // Monochromes {WEAR} EB AWARENESS
Crown: {B-DaZZled) - Princess Me! ~ Purple FPF ♥ ♥
Face Tattoo: .Oh!Liv. Facepaint *Teddy* FPF ♥ ♥
Top: *{ B-DaZZled }* -  Silicone Free RARE FPF ♥ ♥
Pants: ! BD ! Fishnet Leggings White ♥ ♥
Socks: *PerveTTe* Adorable [Care] HUD SLink Socks FPF ♥ ♥
Anklets: *PerveTTe* Anklet [ Scull ] FPF ♥ ♥
Shoes: [LDP] -Shiny Silver- LouLou's PUMPS-SLINK HIGH BB&B ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ Big Love and Thank you to my awesome hubby again for the amazing piccies ♥ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 Comments