LOST AND ALONE

Hey everyone, I hope your having a great day. ♥ ♥
I'm in one of those moods today where I'm too tired to even concentrate lol, my son had me awake most of the night so I'm suffering now. But never mind, life is what it is. I have so much more Funny Puppet Fair items to show you, so I'm going to add more then one photo here for you too see. I'm also throwing in some EB AWARENESS items and BOOBS, BUTTS & BEYOND items ♥ ♥

Hair: +Spellbound+ Serenity // Monochromes {WEAR} EB AWARENESS 
Unicorn: NS::  Unicorn Mesh FPF ♥ ♥
Headband: [G] LizBand FPF ♥ ♥
Toast:NS::  [GATCHA] 50L FPF ♥ ♥
Outfit: Outfit Kawaii Owls #1_RD Style FPF ♥ ♥
Tattoo: *PerveTTe* [Tattoo and Socks] Zombie BB&B  ♥ ♥
Outfit: *PerveTTe* My Sexy Body Lace [White] BB&B  ♥ ♥
Shoes: [LDP] -Hope Heels- High Slink Feet BB&B  ♥ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 Comments