THE SEXY ME

Haii I piled myself up for my birthday and well I liked the picture so much I thought I'd try using it here see what you think of it. It's edited BUT it doesn't take ANY effect from the actual items and I haven't drawn extra details on the items. So if you buy them, they will be the same
One of the items I am featuring in this post is from PrincessD and is available at THE HO DEPOT

Hair: little bones. West Coast/Les Garcons - Blondes The Chapter Four
Glasses: *SaVee* Die Bitch Valentine Glasses (mesh)
Nose Piercing:.ARISE. Chess Septum / Black CSR
Bracelets: {Indyra} Indy&Co.: Mackenna Bangle Stack Set* CSR
Tattoo: [E.F] A Touch of Red Tattoo THE HO DEPOT ♥ ♥
Top: .:: PrincessD ::. - Star Top Black - THE HO DEPOT ♥ ♥
Belt: ::TI:: Stud and chain Belt _Gold CSR

You Might Also Like

0 Comments