LOTD #867

I've never been much for decorating in SL, I've never felt I had that "artistic flare" but just recently the whole experience of decorating a skybox with beautiful items is like, wow, Newsflash.....Lanny GOT IT!!!
Don't ask me what changed, Why on that one sad lonely rainy day I thought to myself, "Hey Lan, give it ONE LAST GO" And BAM....Bob's your uncle, Fanny's your Aunt. It....just.....came..
I also have to admit, like many of you in SL, I am 100% addicted to Dust.Bunny. Ohhhhh, holy mother of god their items are just A.MAZING.
Even just the little things, I'm like "GIMME MOREEEEEE" (Grabby Hands)

~Body~
Hair- Moon. Hair // - Gingers - Sublime
Shape- .::Bitch Factory::. Shape Flor
Eyes- {S0NG} :: Cupid // Pink Eye
Skin- -Glam Affair - UBER ( Bianca skin TY
Body- Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands- Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Gesture

~Clothing~
Scarf- T&S - Oversize Scarf Boxed Premium Only Event TY
Dress- :: No Cabide :: Alice_ Mesh Dress and Belt TY
Shoes- :: Maniac Store :: Boots Snow  Slippers Pink The Alchemy TY

~Accessories~
Nose Chain- PUNCH / Beaded Nose Chain Suicide Dollz TY
Garter- The Horror!~ Tease Garters // White Suicide Dollz TY

~Poses~
Chemical Princess {Mellisa Poses} +Black Craft+ 1st December TY

~Furniture~
Skybox- 11. Glam Affair - Skybox RARE Lost&Found TY
Table- 5. Glam Affair - Coffee Table Lost&Found TY
Candles- 4. Glam Affair - Candles Lost&Found TY
Deer Head- dust bunny . porcelain deer . coal
Tree- The Loft - Monochrome Christmas Ribbon Black Tannenbaum Gacha
Photo's- dust bunny . vintage frames
Baubles- dust bunny . box of ornaments

You Might Also Like

0 Comments