LOTD #1032

Haiii
I know I don't "talk" much but I just want to send a very warm welcome to my newest Sponsor... Pure Of Heart
The 100 Block is coming to us soon and I have some of the most amazing accessories, clothing and shoes to show you from some of Second Life's amazing Designers.
I hope you enjoy this post and if their is anything you can't find and are looking for please comment and I will get back to you ASAP with your desired information.
With that said, I wish you all a great day and happy reading ☻
~Body~
Hair- AD - bun intended A - splash Gacha Guardians
Skin- Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Vanessa Collabor88 TY
Head- LOGO Infinity Alex Hybrid Mesh Avatar - Omega
Eyes- ::TI:: Ghost Eyes _ mauve

~Clothing~ 
Top- .epoch.  gravity tank / light / pack 2 The 100 Block COMING SOON TY
Bodysuit- BLACK HAUS - Rockstar Bodysuit The 100 Block COMING SOON TY
Shoes- T&S - Karma Plats The 100 Block COMING SOON TY

~Accessories~
Cookie in Mouth- +P.o.H+ Fortune of Love (Group Gift - April 016) TY
Piercing- PUNCH / Helix I / Bodyfy Event TY
Bracelets- .:ECCO:. Aim High Inspire Bracelets The 100 Block COMING SOON TY
Fennux On head- Fennux Grabbers (Series A)
Fennux at Side- Demonia Breedable pets

~Poses~
.Chubby Bunny. FAT Selena @ Wallstreet TY

You Might Also Like

0 Comments