LOTD #1228

Haiii loves
Retro Rewind by Depraved Nation has opened and Ermagawd they have some amazing Designers taking part. You can pretty much find ANYTHING and EVERYTHING Retro in this event, you will NOT be disappointed. I'm going to be showing you a mixture of different things all rolled in to one haha. Well I always do that but well I thought I'd mention it this time :P
I hope you enjoy this post.
If their's anything I miss please feel free to comment below and I will answer ASAP ♥♥
 ~Body~
Hair- [e] Khloe - Exclusives
Head- CATWA HEAD Annie
Skin- L'Etre Skin Shop -Cheyenne Skin [Pearl Tone]
Eyes- -SU!- Nova Eyes 
Blood- ::MeowAndStuff:: Brutal Suicide Dollz TY

~Clothing~
Top- !TLB - Lip Crop Top Retro Rewind TY
Pasties- S&P diamonds pasties 
Pants- .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Leggings :: DAVINA :: Black Retro Rewind TY
Shoes- :: D-Style - Denim Tip Toes w.HUD :: Suicide Dollz TY

~Accessories~
Piercings- -SU!- Kara Facial Piercing Set 
Hat- #187# Cloche Hat - Fullpack Retro Rewind TY
Hand Jewels- **{FORMANAILS}**Accessoires - RINGBLUME 

~Poses~
*CS* The 1950's Retro Rewind TY

You Might Also Like

0 Comments