LOTD #1231

Good day fellow friends and bloggers. This LOTD features so many amazing items from UBER and Retro Rewind by Depraved Nation. I remember trying to get in to Uber, literally 97 times I tried to TP and nada, I told myself "THIS IS THE LAST TIME" And booooom there I was at the event. Did I run round soaking up all the goodness and buying everything until there was no tomorrow? Sure!! You never know when that crash will come LOL.
I hope you enjoy this post because this is my NEW Fav look ♥♥
~Body~
Hair- .Shi Hair : Binah / Unisex . LBlonde Uber
Head- EXCLUSIVE CATWA HEAD Amelie [Basic Head]
Skin- L'Etre Skin Shop -Cheyenne Skin [Pearl Tone]
Ears- L'Etre Horn mesh ears MOM TY
Eyes- -SU!- Tender Eyes 

~Clothing~
Top- *COCO*_RippedTankTop_Black Uber
Pants- =Zenith=leather legging with belt (Black) Uber
Tattoo- .Facade. :: Astoria Retro Rewind TY
Shoes- Violent Seduction - Tsuru Okobo (Black)

~Accessories~
Face Harness- +XAnSA+ Enliln Face Harness Suicide Dollz TY
Piercings- PUNCH / Spit TY
Collar- Eylsian. Enigmatic Chokers Suicide Dollz TY
Hand Jewels- **{FORMANAILS}**Accessoires - RINGBLUME 
Nails- [FORMANAILS] BUBBLE NAILS FOR MAITREYA TY
Bracelets- :Diamante: Precedence - 80's Retro Rewind TY
Radio- .:Pulse:. Ghetto Blaster Retro Rewind TY

You Might Also Like

0 Comments