LOTD #1233

OMG I found a New body... Now when I say New, what I actually mean is, it's probably been available for a very long time but I've only just stumbled upon it ahah and My god is it awesome. 
Now this body comes with Omega installed, so no having to go and buy another Omega hud for 99L. The alpha hud is super easy to work with, there are 4 nail lengths and it's just damnn awesome. I love it love it.
Let's take a look at today's LOTD to find out..
~Body~
Hair- .Shi Hair : Binah / Unisex . LBlonde Uber
Head- EXCLUSIVE CATWA HEAD Amelie [Basic Head]
Body- Tonic - Curvy Beauty v3.02
Skin- L'Etre Skin Shop -Cheyenne Skin [Pearl Tone]
Ears- L'Etre Horn mesh ears MOM TY
Eyes- -SU!- Tender Eyes 

~Clothing~
Dress- RANSOM - NOT TODAY SATIN DRESS - BRA - PANTIES  Suicide Dollz
Shoes- Violent Seduction - Sakura Heels (White)

~Accessories~
Piercings- PUNCH / Spit TY
Dimples- PUNCH / Dimple Piercing TY

You Might Also Like

0 Comments