LOTD #1255

Hey friends and followers.. Today seems like one of those days to write alittle bit of "Blah" from Lanny hahaha
Have you ever sat there looking through the amazing flickr photo's of fellow bloggers and photographers and thought "Why the hewwwww can't I do photo's like that" Well that's me right now.. I've been having this "feeling" for a while now, the way photographers and fellow bloggers take their pictures is just WOW. I am in awe of all of them and I wish wish wish I could do something even near to those amazing photo's.. So I think what I'm asking here is:::: IF anyone knows of any tips for photo's to make them look OUTSTANDING pleasee all your help would be amazing
Thank youuu and I hope you enjoy today's posts
~Body~
Hair- Doe: Lyric Memento Mori (10.01.2016) TY♥
Head- CATWA HEAD Annie
Skin- Glam Affair - Moirah Applier ( Catwa / Annie ) Collabor88 TY♥
Eyes- Violetility - Samhain Siren Eyes Suicide Dollz TY♥
Ears- L'Etre Horn mesh ears MOM
Scar- PMS - Wolf Scars - Tattoo Bodyfy Event TY♥

~Clothing~
Tattoo- {T'Ink} LiL Pumpkin, Dolly Pack  AnyBODY TY♥
Top- Vinyl - Casual Top & Embroidered Bra Pak Pixie Collabor88
Skirt- [I<3F] Skirt [01] [Suicide Dollz] TY♥
Shoes- [ME] Zone Shoes Suicide Dollz TY♥

~Accessories~
EyePatch- .DirtyStories. Button Eyepatch Suicide Dollz TY♥
Piercings- :Diamante: Beethoviania - Suicide Dollz TY♥
Dimples- PUNCH / Dimple Piercing TY♥

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.