*K*

BLOG#1888

Heya guys, I know I don't write much because most of the time I am full of useless information butttttttttt, have you been to Tutti Belli??? Ermagawddd I went there today and picked up some AMAZEing makeups. Everything I got was below 99L- Bargain...???Yes Please. I also have a facination with these socks by Sakura :P


 Body::

Head- LeLUTKA Briannon Head 3.1

Eyes- *K* Moon of my eye Ty♥

Body- eBODY - REBORN

Hair- DOUX - Cookie hairstyle [BASIC PACK]

Skin- DeeTaleZ *SKINS - BASICPACK* lel EVOX - Faye - Velour ICY 


Clothes:: 

Dress- NewtiQue Diane Dress FATPACK

Socks- {Sakura} Chunky Socks - Patterns @LEVEL

 

Tattoo's::

Eye Scratch- Tutti Belli - 'Bloodline' Scar (Fatpack)

Eyeshadow- KILLJOY Glory Shadows Flourish Ty♥

Bloody Eyeliner- Tutti Belli - 'Red Devil' (Lelutka EvoX) 04

Lipgloss- Tutti Belli - 'Princess' (Lelutka EvoX) Pack 4

Bruises- Ladybird.  // Charlie


Accessories::

Crown- .Aitne. Starmi crown -60 Special Weekly Ty♥

Glasses- Dazed. Round Classic Glasses Fatpack The Warehouse Sale

Face Chain- AZARAN - FACE CHAIN.

Piercings- Unpack - PIERCINGS - lel EvoX BRIANNON

Soft Thighs- MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs BoM (eBody+Kupra)

Garters- NewtiQue BulletStraps FATPACK


Decor::

Chair- Apple Fall Oxford Wingback Chair

Plant- dust bunny . snake plant

You Might Also Like

0 Comments