!C

BLOG#1897

 Hello again everyone, hope your all having a wonderful December.. I have still NOT got any Christmas presents, I know I know it's already this far in to December but I've been rather busy blogging for my awesome sponsors :P

My main focus today is to show you this awesome Pose set by Play Forwards and this awesome Picture behind me is currently for sale at Flourish Event. Stop on by and grab these amazing items featured below. Stay Beautiful ♥


Body::

Head- LeLUTKA Briannon Head 3.1

Eyes- *K* Moon of my eye Ty

Body- eBODY - REBORN

Hair- DOUX - Alori hairstyle

Skin- DeeTaleZ *SKINS - BASICPACK* lel EVOX - Faye - Velour ICY 


Clothes:: 

Top- !C Wesley Top Black (EBR/J-MT-LG/PR/PU-K/Kups) (reborn)

Panties- !C Wesley Panties Black (EBR/Rolls-MT-LG-K) (reborn)

Shoes- Vague. Fluffy Q Boots - Grey -

 

Tattoo's::

Blush & Snowflakes- *K* Snowflake stickers Ty♥

Lippy- Tutti Belli - 'Decode' (Fatpack)

Body Tattoo- NewtiQue SpookZ Tattoo BOM


Accessories::

Face Chain- AZARAN - FACE CHAIN.

Nose Piercing- ~~YsoraL~~.:Luxe Nose Piercing Filly:. Shop & Hop

Piercings- Unpack - PIERCINGS - lel EvoX BRIANNON

Juicy Boobs- REBORN feat Axolotl - Juicy Boobs &Top 

Soft Thighs- MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs BoM (eBody+Kupra)

Garters- NewtiQue Chain Garters MAZE


Poses:: 

[P/F] Bunny Tissue Box Poses Ty♥


Decor::

Picture- RUINYOU CYBER ANGEL OIL Flourish Ty♥

Tissue Box- [P/F] Bunny Tissue Box Poses Ty♥

Xmas Trees- [BH9] - Holiday Trees

You Might Also Like

0 Comments