Christmas Time Sexyness

Hai again my lovelies,
Since Christmas is literally just round the corner O.o I thought I would give you ladies a glimpse of what EPIC has to offer this winter time 
This outfit is just too cute and I think I will wear this for a long time coming :D
See what I mean? Adorable <3

Here are just SOME of the stuffies I be wearing on my avatar today <3

BODY: 
Skin: .tsg. Lumiere C Tone
Shape: .tsg. Luna Shape
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Teichmann - Winter
Eyes: Izzie's - Sad Eyes *blue*

ACCESSORIES:
Ciggy: *S.D.*:Cigarette sculpty v3
Piercings: [ S H O C K ] Psychobilly Piercings Unisex
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Freckles: *Milk* Freckle Spray.

OUTFIT:
Dress: *Epic Bombastic* Santa Baby Set {Baby Pink} Bewbapalooza
Stockings: HolliPocket-Stalk Me Stalkings-CandyCanes
Shoes: FLite.- TMD Collections Black Rose Falcons High Riders

You Might Also Like

0 Comments