FashioNatic!!

Heya Lovelies,
As with most people, I just LOVE the SL Fashion, every few hours I am changing my look and I enjoy keeping up-to-date with the Latest Fashion trends of SL'ers 
Here I am going to show you a few designer's clothing items that I am wearing right now
Below I will show you the clothing items and give you links to the stores so you can go take a peek for yourselves without having to look TOO FAR for a SLurl <3

My Look::

BODY:
SKIN: .tsg. Luna C Tone  
SHAPE: .tsg. Luna Shape
EYES: Izzie's - Sad Eyes *blue*
ACCESSORIES:
HAIR: ~Tableau Vivant~ Teichmann - Winter
PIERCINGS: [ S H O C K ] Psychobilly Piercings Unisex
OUTFIT:
TOP: *HolliPocket* Unzip Me Tops-Set 2-Leos
PANTS: D-Style - Morrigan Spikes Pants w. RAWR HUD
SHOES: FLite.- TMD Collections Black Rose Falcons High Riders

I hope you enjoyed my blog post, more to come soon
Much Love, Lanny <3





You Might Also Like

0 Comments