GOODNESS GRACIOUS I CAN'T SEEM TO STOP

So today is literally one of those days where I feel like I just HAVE to blog the outfit I'm wearing. Not for grattitude, but just for ME, because I love it so much. I think I look adorkable LOL
Probably in another world I look like a stuffed monkey, but my world? I'm the dogs bollocks LMAO
::WHAT I'M WEARING::
Hat: NS:: Mesh Urban Cap (Checkered) Krave.Inc TYSM ❤
Hair: Eaters Coma - GIFT 03 / CHESTNUT-GROUP GIFT
Lip Tattoo: ( M ) Mystery - Techno Facial Tattoo @ WOODS CLUB TYSM ❤
Mouth Jewelry: !NFINITY Mouth Chain Gacha Guitar RARE @ Krave.Inc TYSM ❤
Shirt: NS::  Mesh Getto Tops (HUD) Krave.Inc TYSM ❤
Hand Puppets: [geek.] BearKnuckles =Pooh= PAK
Jeans: MY CREATION
Shoes: .Renegade. Amanduh Ultra-Platform Wedges - Pink

You Might Also Like

0 Comments