IT'S A BIKINI FRENZY

Haiiii lovelies 
I'm sure my computer is on a burnout, it's bloody HOT when I touch the keys, arghhh. I hope not because I'd be lost without blogging, getting to dress up a gazillion times a day and take piccies, who wouldn't be lost if they couldn't do it?
Thought I'd try something a little different with my pictures this time round.. Would LOVE to know what you lovelies think...
::WHAT I'M WEARING::
Hat: NS:: Mesh Urban Cap (Checkered) @ Krave.Inc
Hair: Eaters Coma - GIFT 03 / CHESTNUT GROUP GIFT
Lip Tattoo: ( M ) Mystery - Techno Facial Tattoo @ WOODS CLUB
Mouth Jewelry: !NFINITY Mouth Chain Gacha Guitar RARE @ Krave.Inc
Bikini: ~Glasgow Grin~ Castaway Bikinis Fatpack @ Katnipz Sales Room
Shoes: .Renegade. Amanduh Ultra-Platform Wedges - Pink

You Might Also Like

0 Comments