BEAUTIFUL LIKE DIAMONDS IN THE SKY

Hey everyone, well today I got a new custom logo done by the AMAZING and AWESOME Priincess Briand. I absolutely LOVE it, perfect colors, perfect style, perfect perfect. So I am majorly showing off my blog today haha.
In this post we have some amazing stuff for you all to feast you eyes on, Mostly consisting of hunt items and I am sure you are going to be in your element with all the amazing things you can be searching for.
Hair: *Milk* Hair~ Love Notes *Blacks* FaMeshed
Skin: .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Evangeline {PFH} Skin & Shape ❤ TYSM ❤
Bodysuit: L!KE - The Cotton Candy Hunt-4th May ❤ TYSM ❤
Knicks: *PerveTTe* [Double] Lace Panty [White] ❤ TYSM ❤
Footlets: My Roses Feet  [White] [ULTRA-RARE]-Fantasy Gacha  4th May ❤ TYSM ❤

You Might Also Like

0 Comments