DAT AZZ

Halloooo lovelies,

I have some amazing items to show you from Canday Shop at THE HO DEPOT today. The clothing items all come with boobie and butt appliers \o/ I get so excited when the clothing has appliers included, it's like YEAHHHHHH I can STILL wear my boobutt. LOOOOL Mhmm my new word. Anyway these items are sexy as hell. I haven't taken them off yet AND I don't intend to. Thank you Canday Shop. Also Ploom have a new hair available at TLC.
Hair: .Ploom. Shawna @ TLC ♥ ♥
Glasses:  .:RapturZ:. Sexy Specs MP ♥ ♥
Tattoo: [E.F] A Touch of Red Tattoo @ THE HO DEPOT ♥ ♥
Top: .:C:. Underfucked Tank THE HO DEPOT ♥ ♥
Bracelets:{Indyra} Indy&Co.: Mackenna Bangle Stack Set* @ CSR ♥ ♥
Panties: .:C:. Dat Azz Shorts THE HO DEPOT ♥ ♥
Sockies: .:C:. Black Socks W. White Stripes THE HO DEPOT ♥ ♥
Shoes: [MODA] CORSET PIN UP PUMPS & HUD (SINGLE COLOR/PLASTIC PINK) BDAY GIFT TYSM ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 Comments