GIRL TIME

Halllooo fashion lovers
Me and my Twinnie the wonderful and sexy Melissa decided to do another collab, since we LOVE being in each others company and blogging is our passion. So in this post you will find so much goodness from the Cotton Candy Hunt which started 4th May wooot wooot. We went for cutesy this time because...Well you will see why from the picture. But here take a look and tell me what you lovelies think?
::ITEMS ON ME::
Hair: [ B! ] :CANDYGIRL: Updo . unrigged mesh hair
Corset: {LT} Cotton Candy Corset - (BOXED) -
Shorts: alterego I candy dukes
Shoes: :.Envious.: Flirty Heels (for Slink High Feet)- NEW
Socks: PerveTTe My Socks Half Lace [1]- She&Him

To our Sponsors:: We thank you so much.. To those who are not, we hope you like this post. And to my wonderful Twinnie, Thank you once again for an amazing post 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments