HEAR ME PURR

It feels weird in my house right now. My hubby has taken our son out to the shops with my brother and my nephew so the house is too damn quiet. I miss my baby when he's not here, it's not right lol but I have just been tagged via FB in a pic of him meeting some Star Wars characters or something. Pffft I don't follow star wars so I'm not even going to attempt to tell you who it is HAHA
White FULL suit, use guns?
Ah well idk bahaha, Anyway here is another postie from your's truly. I hope you enjoy <3
Hair: .ploom. @ We <3 Roleplay NEW
Mouth Piece: !NFINITY Mums Day Gacha Flower Lips ONYX Special RARE-9th May NEW
Nails: *Vixen* Woods GIFT May-SLink Hands Needed
Necklace: POMPOSITY - Motherly Love Necklace 1 (RARE)-9th May NEW
Bodysuit: *Vixen* Shak Catsuit White-Boobs,Butts & Beyond-9th May NEW
Shoes: :.Envious.: Flirty Heels (for Slink High Feet)--NEW

You Might Also Like

0 Comments