*K*

BLOG#1893

 Heya everyone it's me again :P. Would it be bad of me to be fangirling right now that I got accepted to blog for Short Leash?? Well I did, I don't think I've ever jumped so much with excitement in my life. Always been a fan of Short Leash and now I get to show them what I got with my posts. Hope you all enjoy reading. Stay Beautiful ♥


Body::

Head- LeLUTKA Briannon Head 3.1

Eyes- *K* Moon of my eye Ty

Body- eBODY - REBORN

Hair- DOUX - Karol hairstyle [BASIC PACK]

Skin- DeeTaleZ *SKINS - BASICPACK* lel EVOX - Faye - Velour ICY 


Clothes:: 

Top- - Gorsimi - Juice Top (eBODY REBORN - Juicy Boobs)

Pants- [P/F] Annet Panties Ty♥

 

Tattoo's::

Eyeshadow- KILLJOY Glory Shadows Flourish Ty♥

Bloody Eyeliner- Tutti Belli - 'Red Devil' (Lelutka EvoX) 04

Eyelashes- AG. Festive Lashes - Lelutka (Evo/EvoX) Santas Inc

Blush & Snowflakes- *K* Snowflake stickers Ty♥

Boobie Blush- .Aitne. Boobs Blush  (BOM) Ty♥

Lipgloss- Tutti Belli - 'Princess' (Lelutka EvoX) Pack 4

Bruises- Ladybird.  // Charlie


Accessories::

Glasses- Dazed. Round Classic Glasses Fatpack The Warehouse Sale

Face Chain- AZARAN - FACE CHAIN.

Collar- .:Short Leash:. Santa's Little Helper Set @Kinky Event Ty♥ Closes 22nd December

Piercings- Unpack - PIERCINGS - lel EvoX BRIANNON

Light Necklace- [^.^Ayashi^.^] Sakiko garland necklace Santas Inc

Ears- ^^Swallow^^ Dropped lel Evo X Ears (f)

Earrings- Astralia -  Holly Earrings Swallow Dropped Ears F

Tray- .:Short Leash:. Full Service Tray - Hot Cocoa Ty♥

Juicy Boobs- REBORN feat Axolotl - Juicy Boobs

Rolls- REBORN - Juicy Rolls

You Might Also Like

0 Comments