*K*

BLOG#1894

 Hello again to all my readers, hope you are all having a wonderful day/night. So here in the UK today I woke up to a very cold -5c Bloody Freezing let me tell you, so in spirit of being so cold I bring to you a bikini :P My sarcasm screams pathetic sometimes.

Well anyhoo moving swiftly on, Santa's Inc is awesome, spend $1500L at the event and then click the door and you receive the wonderful Naughty and Nice gifts. Sounds awesome huh? Well I did it and it does NOT disappoint. Short Leash is my sponsor so TY first off and second, take a look at the awesome collar and cuffs on offer from this amazing store, I swear I almost really died when I got accepted :P Kitty Coven's Moon of my Eye eyes are literally MY HEART.. I have not and will not take them off, until they do more hehe Ty Kitty Coven

Hope you all have a lovely day today. Stay Beautiful


Body::

Head- LeLUTKA Briannon Head 3.1

Eyes- *K* Moon of my eye Ty

Body- eBODY - REBORN

Hair- [monso] Billie Hair /Brown & Blonde

Skin- DeeTaleZ *SKINS - BASICPACK* lel EVOX - Faye - Velour ICY 


Clothes:: 

Bikini- Aloe. Holiday Bikini Santas Inc

 

Tattoo's::

Scar- Tutti Belli - 'Bloodline' Scar (Fatpack)

Eyeshadow- Tutti Belli - 'Red Devil' (Lelutka EvoX) 17

Blush & Snowflakes- *K* Snowflake stickers Ty

Lipgloss- Tutti Belli - 'Princess' (Lelutka EvoX) Pack 4

Bruises- Ladybird.  // Charlie

Body Tattoo- NewtiQue SpookZ Tattoo BOM

My NoNo Fluff: [BOM] Pubic hair bush


Accessories::

Face Chain- AZARAN - FACE CHAIN.

Collar & Cuffs- .:Short Leash:. Santa's Little Helper Set @Kinky Event Ty Closes 22nd December

Piercings- Unpack - PIERCINGS - lel EvoX BRIANNON


Poses:: 

[P/F] Merry Fatpack Ty

Much Love, Lanny xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 Comments