*K*

BLOG#1895

Hey everyone, me again :P So a Little Birdie just informed me that Shop N Hop is open AGAIN!! Get ready to run, but not yet.. Read my goodies first :P

Aitne are in this round of ShopNHop with an absolutely stunning dress. I think I fell in love, the textures on this dress are amazing and seriously cute.. Go get it :D

But wait...... There's more haha. I also wanna show you this adorable hair from Tableau Vivant. It's at The Outlet now. Ok you can go :D


 Wanna see a closeup? I got you covered ♥


Body::

Head- LeLUTKA Briannon Head 3.1

Eyes- *K* Moon of my eye Ty

Body- eBODY - REBORN

Hair- Tableau Vivant // Ruban hair - Blonds The Outlet

Skin- DeeTaleZ *SKINS - BASICPACK* lel EVOX - Faye - Velour ICY 


Clothes:: 

Dress- .Aitne. Anika Dress - FATPACK (ebodyreborn) ShopNHop Ty♥

 

Tattoo's::

Eyeshadow- Tutti Belli - 'Red Devil' (Lelutka EvoX) 17

Blush & Snowflakes- *K* Snowflake stickers Ty♥

Lipgloss- Tutti Belli - 'Princess' (Lelutka EvoX) Pack 4

Body Tattoo- NewtiQue SpookZ Tattoo BOM


Accessories::

Face Chain- AZARAN - FACE CHAIN.

Collar & Cuffs- .:Short Leash:. Santa's Little Helper Set @Kinky Event Ty♥ Closes 22nd December

Piercings- Unpack - PIERCINGS - lel EvoX BRIANNON

Soft Thighs- MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs BoM (eBody+Kupra)

Garters- NewtiQue Thigh Bows FATPACK


Poses:: 

[P/F] Candy Cotton Heart Poses Ty♥

You Might Also Like

0 Comments