LOTD #1829

I AM BACK!
After Breaking my Scaphoid Bone for the SECOND time, I have now Healed to a decent extent where I can return to what I love.... Blogging..
Now I am basically starting from scratch, NO Sponsors. NO Event Sponsors..NADA 
Please bare with me ♥
~Body~
Hair- #Besom~ Emily  *Blondes*
Head- CATWA HEAD Catya
Skin- [Glam Affair] Malina Applier [ Catwa ] 005 ( 06 )
Body- Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Eyes- CATWA RIGGED EYES Catya v3.0
Eyelashes-  .euphoric ~ Luxury Lashes  Applier ~[Catwa]

~Clothing~
Tattoo- [ Suicidal Thots ] SAD Tattoo HUDS
Top- *COCO*_Gift_CropTee
Pants- KITJA - Isa Jeans SEA
Shoes- Bleich - Farewell - Indie 2 *FLF*

~Accessories~
Ears- .:[PUMEC] :.  - / Mesh Ears\   -   August Group Gift
Lip Piercing- BLAXIUM -Nera Piercings- Catwa Bento FATPACK
Collar- Kibitz - Sub thick choker - owned - silver
Necklace- MICHAN - Hayden Necklace

~Pose~
!::M E O W  P O S E S:: - Graceful Pose

~Decor~
anxiety %prayer 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments